Want to know what is being discussed by the Town Council at its next meeting?
The next Township Council meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 5th at 7:00PM in the Berkeley Room at the Municipal Complex, 29 Park Ave. Members of Council, Mayor Devanney, and Administration staff will be participating in person for this meeting. Members of the public must attend in-person in order to participate. For this and all future meetings, members of the public who are not able to attend the meeting in person will be able to comment by email to email@example.com or by writing letter to Township Clerk, 29 Park Ave, Berkeley Heights NJ 07922. Comments must be received by the Township Clerk by 4:00 PM on the date of the meeting. The meeting ID for attending the meeting via Zoom is http://zoom.us/s/3575747364 (you must enter the meeting ID, it is: 357-574-7364); please note that residents will be able to watch the meeting via Zoom but to ask questions, must attend in person or send questions in writing ahead of time following the above-mentioned procedures.
During the regular agenda, there will be a public hearing and final adoption on the following ordinances:
- An ordinance amending the Grants Committee
- An ordinance eliminating the Communications Committee and Peppertown Park Committee
An ordinance amending certain municipal land use procedures of our code will also be introduced. Those amendments/changes can be found here.
The Council will also vote on the following resolutions, among others:
- Inserting several grant awards into the budget
- Authorizing certain budget transfers within the Township budget
- Authorizing the Township to apply for the 2024 ARP Firefighter Grant Program through the DCA, for the Berkeley Heights Volunteer Fire Department
Click here to view the complete Council agenda.