Want to know what is being discussed by the Town Council at its next meeting?
By Council President Jeanne Kingsley
The next Town council meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 21 at 7:00PM. Members of Council, Mayor Devanney, and Administration staff will be participating electronically via ZOOM in this meeting. For this and all future electronic meetings, members of the public will be able to comment by video and comments will also be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writer letter to Township Clerk, 29 Park Ave, Berkeley Heights NJ 07922. Comments must be received by the Township Clerk by 4:00 PM on the date of the ZOOM meeting. The meeting ID for the Zoom meeting is http://zoom.us/s/3575747364.
The council will vote on the following resolutions:
- Approve Bill List September 21, 2021 in the amount of $172,835.43 for vouchers that have been properly approved for processing and payment.
- Award the professional services contract for Keast & Hood Structural Engineers to prepare construction documents for the Stabilization & Partial Exterior restoration
of the Little Lord Farmhouse in an amount not to exceed $16,220.00. The funding for this project comes from the Little Lord Farmhouse trust.
- Approve Change Order No. 2, for Optimum Controls Corp, for Scada Construction, Phase I, in the amount of $21,173.90. Scada is an electronic system used in the wastewater treatment plant.
- Authorize the purchases of certain goods and services through the use of the State Cooperative System.
- Authorize a contract with Top Line Construction Corp., for the provision of Improvements to Riceman Road, Sawmill Drive, College Avenue and Powderhorn Way, in an amount not to exceed $329,423.28. This project is being funded primarily with grant dollars from a NJDOT grant.
- Authorize the Township Attorney to foreclose certain properties for delinquent Taxes in the Township.
- Award the professional services contract to Keystone Engineering Group for electrical engineering services for the Wastewater Treatment Plant, in an amount not to exceed $50,000.00
Click here to view the complete Council agenda.