You can help during snow storms in the following ways:
- After a storm, shovel walks and uncover hydrants.
- Be patient, we can't get all streets done first.
- Help your neighbors if you have an elderly or disabled neighbor, make sure they are okay and assist them with shoveling, or plowing if you can.
- Let us know if there is a problem.
- Remove vehicles and obstructions (garbage and recycling cans, basketball hoops, etc.) near curbs that may impede plowing, you must provide room for snow to be deposited off plows.
- Stay off the roads.
- When clearing you driveway or sidewalk, don't put snow into the road, this applies to contractors as well.