Municipal Complex Construction Forecast
Review the Municipal Complex Construction Forecast documents in the archive center.
For the week ending November 1, 2019:
- EPIC and their subcontractors had an average daily manpower count of 33 workers.
- Kenvil United Corp. substantially completed steel backup in the east sector, including bolting, decking, and welding ahead of the slab on deck pours scheduled for Monday of next week.
- EUC backfilled and compacted along the north side of the building foundation and performed site cleanup.
- Force Concrete stripped forms from the Stair #5 landing, performed slab prep for the east sector slab on deck pours, and installed masonry block in the basement (Police Archives, Mechanical Room 003, and Room 017), on the west side exterior wall, and on the 1st floor interior wall dividing the west and center sectors.
- Mehl Electric continued installing boxes and conduits in the masonry, energized temporary power and lighting in the east sector, and ran cabling between the basement mechanical and electrical rooms.
- Industrial Cooling Corporation performed layout and takeoffs, received and staged material and equipment deliveries, and resumed installing duct hangers.
- AGP Plumbing performed layout, core drilled and installed sanitary lines for the 1st and 2nd floor rest rooms and began installing risers up from the basement.
- Epic Interiors did layout, performed takeoffs, and continued interior and exterior metal framing and headers in the west and center sectors on the 1st floor, 2nd floor, and basement.
Hi-Tech Steel began installation of Stair #2 in the basement of the center sector.
For the week ending October 25, 2019:
- EPIC and their subcontractors had an average daily manpower count of 36 workers.
- Kenvil United Corp. continued steel backup in the east sector, including bolting and deck welding.
- EUC excavated, placed stone bedding, and installed Manhole #4 and the connected storm piping on the western edge of the site near the DPW yard, and then backfilled and compacted. EUC also performed site and soil stockpile maintenance.
- Force Concrete completed the form work and rebar, and then poured 78 yards of concrete for the Stair #5 landing on the north side of the building and mezzanine roof decking in the center sector. Force also installed decking pour stops in the eastern sector to prepare for the slabs on deck and continued with CMU block work along Line A on the west side of the building, Stair #1 in the west sector, and beginning at Line G/H in the center sector.
- Mehl Electric continued installing temporary power and lighting throughout the building, including the east sector. Mehl also performed layout in the basement and installed electrical boxes and conduit in the masonry.
- Industrial Cooling Corporation performed layout in the basement and on the 1st floor, continued installing hangars in the basement, and received their trailer delivery on site.
- AGP Plumbing core drilled for sanitary lines and installed domestic and sanitary piping in the basement.
- Epic Interiors placed exterior metal framing on the north and south sides of the west sector, removed the foundation shores in the center sector and began interior framing in that area, and performed 1st and 2nd floor layout in the center sector.
- Municipal Complex Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Municipal Complex Questions (PDF)
- Municipal Complex Redevelopment Plan (PDF)
- Municipal Complex Redevelopment Project Status (PDF)
- Municipal Complex Summary Sheet (PDF)
- Municipal Redevelopment Presentation Overview Part 1 (PDF)
- Municipal Redevelopment Presentation Overview Part 2 (PDF)
- Municipal Redevelopment Presentation Overview Part 3 (PDF)